We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Veeva Vault Technical Lead
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
Partnering with Clinical Operations, Quality, and Regulatory, you will lead technical activities in support of our Veeva Vaults. Working closely with key stakeholders, you will help define business processes and user requirements and translate them into design specifications. Working with Veeva’s managed services team, you will own the successful delivery of configuration changes. Our teams will rely on you to ensure the security of the platform by designing and managing access controls and permissions. You will lead change management activities in support of scheduled releases as well process adjustments. We will count on you to assist in writing and completing qualification testing as well as computer system validation documentation.
The Impact You Will Have
Executing high quality clinical trials is central to EQRx’s mission to Remaking Medicine. As the Veeva Vault Technical Lead, you will be leading the charge turning our clinical systems vision into a reality. You will play a critical role in building a unified and integrated platform.
- You bring 4+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry working with Veeva Vaults or other GxP validated systems.
- You have hands-on experience implementing and maintaining GxP systems.
- You understand computer system validation (CSV).
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- Your deep understanding of Veeva systems and Veeva Administrator Certification is vital.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies.
- You flourish in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Job Code: #LI-JR1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139