We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Talent Acquisition Consultant-Payer Focus
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will attract, engage, and recruit top talent to EQRx to help build and grow our payer, provider and patient access organization. You will partner with hiring managers in the functional areas you support beyond just being an “order taker” for hires. You will advise, strategize, and work with hiring leadership on attraction and engagement strategies that go way beyond “post and pray” tactics. You will have a strong pulse on the healthcare talent landscape. You will be part of talent branding initiatives and maintain an active and engaged presence on platforms like LinkedIn. You will review, assess, and recommend top caliber candidates to be interviewed and ensure a white glove candidate experience for everyone you engage with – whether we hire them or not. In short - this is a unique opportunity to get in early with a high growth, early stage company in a very impactful and visible Talent Acquisition role. We are looking for someone who has the desire to push what’s possible in recruiting. If you have been in a recruiter role and have always wanted the opportunity to work in an environment where there is a real desire to turn recruiting as we know it on its ear - this could be the job for you.
The Impact You Will Have
You will play a significant role in the growth of our company. We know we are only as good as the people we work with, and you will play a big part in ensuring we have the best talent to help us in our goal of bringing affordable medicines to patients who need them. You will have a highly visible impact on our growth and ability to scale on a global level. You will work in a different model than what is considered a traditional TA department – one that is highly candidate centric, socially visible, empathetic, always pushing what is possible and – most importantly – understands recruiting should never be about putting “butts in seats”. You will be a part of a team that NEVER treats hiring someone as a transaction. You will work a process that treats the candidate experience in the manner you would want to experience yourself.
- You have significant talent acquisition experience in the following key areas: the US private and public payer market, including with commercial insurers, self-insured employers, national and regional payers and government agencies (i.e. CMS, VA, FEP) and the PBM and provider space, including across IDN’s, large physician groups and other health systems
- You have a deep network of awesome folks with expertise in areas such as drug pricing, benefits and formulary design and consulting, reimbursement and access.
- You have supported the build out of teams from the ground up and are passionate about helping to grow an organization.
- This isn’t your first dance with recruiting in your career. You’ve got some serious moves – but always have a desire to learn and do more.
- You understand and are very passionate about how critical the role of a recruiter is in growing a company and building the culture.
- You partner with hiring managers effectively. They consult with you and consider you a broader extension of their team. You are able to share market insights and use them to pivot your search as needed.
- You realize employment branding is important to attraction efforts and understand being a recruiter means being a marketer too.
- You understand the importance of social media, employer brand and your personal brand and how it plays into a larger attraction strategy.
- You love the art of sourcing and pride yourself on finding and engaging with talent others only hope to connect with.
- You are passionate about learning the latest recruiting trends and techniques and are an early adopter of technology and have an appetite to try out the latest tools of the trade
- You are an expert at leveraging social recruiting resources and in-house tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Candidate experience is incredibly important to you – and you get how it can really impact the Talent Acquisition function.
- People usually have used words like “passionate”, “smart”, “creative” and “collaborative” to describe you and would most definitely want to work with you again.
- You think recruitment can be done better and differently and want to be with an organization where you can make a real impact.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You read this and said “that’s me!” to the sentences above.
- Job Code: #LI-LN1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139