Across the healthcare continuum, there is a shared common concern regarding rising drug spend and drug pricing. EQRx’s innovative business model addresses the profound need for a more collaborative approach across the ecosystem to solve the challenges of patient access to innovative medicine at radically lower prices.Kent Rogers Chief Customer Officer
Sr. Manager/AD, Clinical Systems Management and Optimization
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
You will be our business champion responsible for ensuring effective process execution within our Clinical Platform including eTMF, CTMS, Study Start-up (SSU) and analytical tools. Partnering closely with our Informatics team, you will enable continuous innovation within the platform by deeply understanding the end-to-processes and informing configuration strategy. You will lead the development of process training to enable compliant use of the platform. As a subject matter expert for clinical operations, you will help us build an integrated platform by engaging with stakeholders to define cross-functional business processes and data flows. You will establish collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clinical systems are fully utilized and current across all geographies.
The Impact You Will Have:
This is not your standard Sr. Manager/AD, Clinical Systems Management and Optimization role. As the business process expert, you will provide management, leadership in the design, development, and delivery of any clinical applications and the associated services. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Your Professional Superpowers:
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor’s degree in related Life Sciences discipline.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant clinical systems experience
- You have experience as business lead of clinical information systems (eTMF/CTMS/EDC/SSU etc.)
- You have an extensive understanding of the global regulatory requirements and guidelines for managing clinical trials
- You have a solid drug development knowledge to anticipate changes needed in the data structure and standard
- You have experience with inspection (MHRA/EMA experience a plus) and knowledge of relevant GCP and regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- You are a detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan within a high-energy, solutions-based environment where the customer comes first.
- You demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple projects efficiently.
- You are a strong and effective strategic thinker and problem solver with high degree of emotional intelligence and have the ability to both recognize and anticipate problems.
- You know how to translate solutions into viable action plans at a global level that are effectively disseminated and implemented through cooperation of stakeholders.
- You can effectively build business relationships and influence without authority.
- If you have Veeva experience that is a major plus.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our careers to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139