We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Chairman and CEO
Sr. Director/VP, Medical Science Advocacy
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Sr. Director/VP Medical Science Advocacy will provide leadership as a member of the EQRx Global Access Team managing the robust adoption of EQRx clinical assets. You will drive the development and execution of compelling publication strategies that support and advance adoption of our therapies, as well as the development and execution of strategies for guideline submissions and inclusion (for US and ex-US). You will identify potential gaps in clinical experience and evidence development of the assets and work in collaboration with the EQRx clinical development team to generate concepts to address these gaps.
You will provide medical leadership of the Medical Science Advocacy Team and identify and partner with key physician “champions” of EQRx data, assets, and publications to facilitate adoption. This role will also identify strategic opportunities for EQRx therapies to integrate into cooperative groups and other "high exposure” settings. You will identify key opportunities to partner EQRx medicines with those of other biopharmas in novel settings. The Sr. Director/VP Medical Science Advocacy will also work to identify key short-term hires to drive successful execution of the EQRx strategy.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will be identified internally and externally as a critical driver in the fundamental “sea change” in drug development wherein the efficacy and import of therapeutics become uncoupled from high costs and routine difficulty in obtaining access. You will be a leader in the creation of a credible and diverse network of physician advocates who help expand the supportive evidence across EQRX assets.
- You are an MD ideally with specialty training in oncology, rheumatology, dermatology, or GI.
- You have 2-3 (or more) years of pharma/biopharma experience preferably tied to drug development.
- You have an outstanding track record of multiple peer reviewed publications and scientific/medical presentations at major meetings.
- If you are a non-pharma/biopharma candidate, you have significant and relevant clinical experience including clinical trial leadership, cooperative group leadership, P and T committee lead, practice management skills, creation and execution of guidelines, pathways, etc.
- You are referenceable with academic and community-based thought leaders.
- You are passionate about the EQRx mission.
- You are comfortable presenting and discussing medical and scientific data and have the ability to adjust discussion "level" to the audience.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Job Code:
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139