There is an incredible opportunity for innovation in the drug development process. We are reimagining what’s possible to build a more efficient and sustainable model.Christian Antoni, MD, PhD Chief Global Development Officer
Sr. Director, FP&A
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will play a key role as part of the Accounting & Finance team. You will lead all financial planning and reporting processes, including annual budgets, long-range planning financial models, and actual vs. budget analysis. This role will work closely with the senior management team and with business owners including clinical and G&A operational teams. This position requires a deep understanding of the life sciences industry, GAAP, financial processes and advanced capabilities that enable them to support their business partners and financial leadership.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will play a critical role in linking the business activities and strategic initiatives with financial reporting. Your role will be an essential part of the day-to-day and long-term operations of the business, ensuring that we remain poised to achieve our mission of Remaking Medicine.
- You have a Bachelor’s in Accounting or comparable business degree, MBA/MSA and/or CPA a plus.
- You have 8-10 years of financial analysis experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the life sciences industry.
- You have held leadership roles in pharma and/or biotech.
- You are detail oriented, well organized, proactive, and self-motivating
- You have a strong mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139