We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Chairman and CEO
Senior Manager/ Manager, Quality Systems
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will lead and support the core GMP Quality Management System (QMS) processes. This role partners with all aspects of the organization for administering systems while ensuring compliance and efficiency. You will be directly responsible for QMS elements including Document Management, Training, Quality Events and Metrics. You will partner and facilitate coordination of change controls, deviations, CAPAs and document reviews. You will support and administer compliance related activities.
The Senior Manager/Manager Quality Systems will support internal and external audits especially as they relate to Quality Systems. You will develop and support quality compliance and regulated/controlled documents such as: Quality Standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Guidance documents. You will collaborate effectively with management teams to align support and approval of these documents. You will analyze, trend, and report on GMP Key Performance Indicators to senior leadership and monitor the effectiveness of processes within the quality system. You will compile quality data and publish into a monthly report and a quarterly management review. You will manage controlled documents through interaction with EQRx Quality Systems and assist in the design, implementation, management, and improvement of QMS associated with GMP aspects of development such as change control,Corrective and preventive action (CAPA), investigations, Out Of Spec (OOS)/Out of Trend (OOT), deviations, document control and training.
You will support Quality Management in the development and implementation of training strategies and training matrices to ensure personnel are appropriately trained to carry out their responsibilities. You will also support the continuous state of process compliance through personnel training, monitoring support, and improvement initiatives and support the Clinical Trial Materials (CTM) Recall Process to oversee the removal, recovery, or correction of Clinical Trial Materials when and if determined necessary. You will serve as Business System Owner for QMS software tools (specific systems to be determined) and develop and generate reports. You will maintain authorized user list Conduct training as needed. You will also collect feedback from users and propose system enhancements as needed and participate in user acceptance testing.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard Quality Systems Manager position. This role is highly visible and of significant impact to the company with a lot of inlicensing and opportunities to cover sites, products and partners across the globe. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences, or an equivalent scientific discipline.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a quality or regulatory compliance role within the pharmaceuticals, biologics, or other related industries.
- You have good manufacturing practice experience, or experience in another regulated industry.
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- You have experience with supporting product inspections from global Regulatory Authorities.
- You have experience with pre-approval inspections and bringing products to commercialization is.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You are a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139