We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access.Alexis Borisy Executive Chairman, Board of Directors
Senior Manager Corporate Strategy
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
As Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy, you will play a key role on the EQRx Corporate Strategy team. You’ll analyze new product opportunities, as well as build global revenue models for both pre-clinical and clinical stage assets in development. You will help to model the value of our commercial relationships in the USA and abroad. Your analyses will be incorporated into our long-range strategic and financial planning models, and you’ll partner to improve model accuracy and methodology over time.
This is a highly collaborative position. You will work closely with both the corporate strategy and strategic finance teams, as well as with our commercial, clinical, product and portfolio strategy teams to develop a new business model in the pharmaceutical industry. You will leverage your knowledge of epidemiology, clinical dynamics, US/global pricing and market access, and forecasting to figure out what types of drugs will fit into this business model and how to optimize the return on those assets while remaining true to EQRx’s mission to make medicines more affordable for people who need them.
The Impact You Will Have:
You will play a critical role in defining our opportunity set and determining avenues for value creation for EQRx. Your role will be an essential part of the day-to-day and long-term operations of the business, ensuring that we remain poised to achieve our mission of Remaking Medicine.
Your Professional Superpowers:
- You have 3-7 years of work experience, with at least 3 years in health care consulting and/or industry roles, focused on new product planning, therapeutic landscape evaluation or similar market opportunity research within the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry, ideally including work on products early in their development lifecycles.
- You have a science or business oriented undergraduate degree. Advanced degrees are welcome, but not necessary for success.
- You have excellent financial modeling capabilities and creative problem-solving skills, and you are excited to approach unfamiliar topics and form logical, data supported frameworks and analyses for their consideration.
- You are familiar with evaluating evolving clinical landscapes (oncology and/or immuno-inflammatory experience a plus).
- You understand today’s pharmaceutical value chain, as well as general pricing and market access principles in both the US and abroad (e.g., the difference between WAC and ASP; how an ICER is used).
- You have experience deriving actionable insights by overlaying epidemiology, clinical data and literature, pricing information, HTA assessments, and market data (IQVIA, Symphony, claims).
- You are excellent at identifying ways to triangulate estimates from imperfect data sources to reach confident conclusions.
- You are an excellent communicator who can craft a story from data and influence others to act.
- You enjoy striving for excellence in your work, are rigorous and detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
- You have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get a job done.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a fast-growing company.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255