Senior Director, Biostatistics
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Senior Director of Biostatistics will lead all aspects of statistical activities in support of clinical trials for a rapidly growing start-up.
The Impact You Will Have
- Develops, directs and oversees activities in the areas of Biostatistics function for the assigned therapeutic areas, including the development and implementation of strategic organizational and staffing plans to ensure high quality and on time completion of all deliverables
- Leads the statistical design and analysis activities for clinical trials assigned
- Reviews Case Report forms (CRFs/eCRFs to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Develops Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and create table, listing and figure shells
- Performs statistical analysis as defined in SAP
- Supports analysis planning for clinical trials, provides statistical input to clinical study reports, and statistical support to drug safety, medical affairs and pharmacology
Who You Are
- Master’s degree in biostatistics or statistics, with at least 10 years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry; Ph.D. with at least 8 years of experience
- Expert level of knowledge with regard to drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a collaborative team environment
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), efficient in preparing presentation materials
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Explore Open Jobs
Stay in the Loop
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139