We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Senior Data Platform Engineer
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will be a crucial member of the team tasked with architecting how we ingest, store, transform, and derive value from our data. EQRx has very ambitious plans, which requires implementing platforms capable of significant scale. Our data sources will constantly be evolving and will require the ability to rapidly ingest new streams in a secure and compliant manner. You will help transform these raw data into actionable insight by working with our team’s data scientists and business analysts across the company.
The Impact You Will Have
As a Senior Data Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring data are flowing through our systems and delivering value via our Business Intelligence (BI) tools company wide. You will be instrumental in defining and implementing our core infrastructure and help us realize our data driven mission of Remaking Medicine.
Who You Are
- You bring 5+ years of data engineering experience with a thorough understanding of data lake/warehouse architectures (BigQuery, Snowflake, RedShift).
- You have worked extensively with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP) and are strong with SQL and scripting languages.
- You have architected multi-source data ingestion solutions in the healthcare domain leveraging technologies such as Stitch and dbt.
- If you have experience with HIPAA compliance, this is a plus.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139