There is an incredible opportunity for innovation in the drug development process. We are reimagining what’s possible to build a more efficient and sustainable model.Christian Antoni, MD, PhD Chief Global Development Officer
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
What You’ll Do
As a rapidly growing, digital-native biotech, EQRx is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to insure our intellectual property is kept safe. You will be a champion for our modern, data-first vision, and lead the way to alignment with leading cybersecurity frameworks. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will start our InfoSec team and will be a crucial part of the creation and implementation of the company security strategy, roadmap and risk management plan.
The Impact You Will Have
Working alongside your EQRx colleagues, you will be crucial to the security of our company. You will participate in the development and evaluation of security policies and procedures. You will be a major contributor to our enterprise security policies related to network access, appropriate use of computer equipment, and data usage. You will lead Information Security technical projects, provide expertise on internal/external security issues or incidents, and implement long-term remediation steps. You will be responsible for the management of security solutions and their performance (e.g., Vulnerability Scanner, IDS/IPS).
· You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Information Technology or Security.
· You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security.
· You have experience evaluating, implementing, and using a variety of information security devices and applications.
· You are an expert in several of the following areas: Systems & Network Security / Security Logging and Monitoring / Risk Assessment / Vulnerability Management / Privileged Access Management / WAF / Cloud Security.
· You have experience adopting cybersecurity frameworks (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, FISMA, FIPS) as well as healthcare specific RMF (HIPAA, HITRUST CSF, HITECH).
· You ideally have certifications such as CEH, CISM, SSCP or CISSP.
· You are an outstanding communicator.
· You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139