Senior Clinical Informatics Analyst
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will be a crucial member of the team tasked with designing and implementing a cutting-edge clinical information systems strategy. Working with key stakeholders, you will define and document system requirements and lead the selection process. There will always be new challenges as you will be constantly evaluating our platform and processes for gaps and proposing innovative solutions. Clinical trials are utilizing an increasing number of data sources, we will count on you to design integration strategies and ensure data are flowing appropriately through the systems. You will transform data into actionable information by building dashboard visualizations and query tools. You will be our go-to person for training and complex problem solving on all clinical informatics systems.
The Impact You Will Have
Executing high quality clinical trials is central to EQRx’s mission to Remaking Medicine. As a Senior Clinical Informatics Analyst, you will be responsible for the clinical data infrastructure and related systems. You will be instrumental in defining and implementing the systems and processes involved in the collection, retrieval, integration, review and analysis of clinical data.
Who You Are
- You bring 6+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry with a thorough understanding of evaluating, implementing, and supporting clinical systems.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- Your deep understanding of data management strategies is vital.
- You have experience with software validation and 21 CFR part 11.
- You have experience with dashboard visualization and analytics tools like Spotfire.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Explore Open Jobs
Stay in the Loop
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139