There is an incredible opportunity for innovation in the drug development process. We are reimagining what’s possible to build a more efficient and sustainable model.Christian Antoni, MD, PhD Chief Global Development Officer
Senior Analyst, Enterprise Systems
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
As Senior Analyst, Enterprise Systems you’ll be responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing technical success of Workday and ERP systems, supporting our Accounting, Finance, and People teams. Our business teams will rely on your technical expertise for Human Capital Management (HCM), Benefits, Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation, Performance, and Payroll modules to efficiently execute their processes. Your ability to translate requirements to deliver technical solutions will be instrumental as we work to streamline our Procurement, General Ledger, Order to Cash processing and Reporting capabilities. System integrations are vital to our enterprise platform and your ability to design scalable integrations is essential. You’ll be the trusted partner who strives to deliver high quality technology focused expertise while reinforcing strong relationships with our internal teams.
The Impact You Will Have:
This role is a highly visible position that leverages technology to build a digital native Enterprise Platform. You will play a key role in ensuring we realize our vision of equitable access to medicine.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business administration or a related field.
- You bring significant experience in the biopharma industry with a thorough understanding of implementing and supporting SaaS enterprise systems, including ERP and HCM Workday systems.
- You have strong knowledge and experience with Workday, including Workday implementation experience.
- You possess extensive knowledge of ERP systems including implementation, data migration and maintenance.
- You have compliance experience with regulations including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- You understand how technology can enable a global organization.
- You have an interest in exploring new technologies while being creative, flexible, and having the ability to think "out-of-the-box".
- You’ve had proven success working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders across a global organization.
- You are organized, analytical, and can manage teams.
- You can work independently, multitask, and have a results-oriented approach.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you, and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139