We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Program Executive/Program Leader
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Program Executive will provide end-to-end leadership for a program or multiple programs from pre-clinical through all stages of clinical development to patient access ensuring agility, speed, quality, and efficiency. You will be accountable for assembling the program vision and strategy for new assets entering full development and for driving the execution of the strategy for these assets. Through working cross-functionally, you will galvanize a cross-functional team to drive the assessment of target opportunities informed by scientific, regulatory, clinical, and commercial aspects.
You will help shape a competitive product profile to support the value story, impact to patients and market success. You will track progress, ensure clear goals and performance targets are in place, key milestones are met, proactively identify potential risks, create mitigation strategies where needed, and lead internal cross-functional progress updates. You will also hold sub-team leaders accountable for key deliverables. You will be responsible for enabling the collaboration across functional leadership and with external partner organizations, ensuring our program is properly resourced in close collaboration with Rx Development, Regulatory and Medical Affairs, and Patient Access functions.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard program leadership position. This position is a highly visible program executive role and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 12 years experience in clinical development, program and portfolio, franchise or life cycle leadership / management roles and commercial planning roles.
- You have an advanced degree (Master’s Degree, PhD or MD).
- You have experience in immuno-inflammatory or oncology therapies.
- You want to have end-to-end strategic ownership of a program.
- You possess expert level knowledge in the overall pharmaceutical drug development process, from discovery through post-marketing.
- You have strong mix of strategic acumen and execution-oriented experience.
- You can understand and interpret key clinical trial results and regulatory milestones and communicate them effectively to appropriate audiences and partners.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are extremely organized; nothing ever falls through the cracks with you. You think 3 steps ahead (at least) and therefore activities get accomplished flawlessly, with speed and efficiency.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You may aspire, one day, to run a business or become a venture capitalist.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139