As a society, we’ve recognized an increasing need to rethink the value of best-in-class medicines and make a shift to consider both the science and the cost, with the goal of expanding access to high-quality medicines.Eric Hedrick, MD Chief Physician Executive
Platform Success Engineer
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
As a rapidly growing, digital-native biotech, EQRx is in looking for Platform Success Engineer to ensure our end-users and engineers alike have the tooling and support they need. You will be an evangelist for our modern, digital-native, data-first vision, educating end users and expanding their capabilities. You will be responsible for training end-users and ensuring adoption of best practices across our platform including business intelligence (BI) + dashboarding, data wrangling + cleaning, and version control technologies. You will ensure we can successfully scale at a rapid pace by keeping our knowledgebase well organized and documenting our best practices. An understanding of SQL will be critical as you will be assisting our business analysts in building out analytic dashboards.
The Impact You Will Have
Working broadly across the EQRx team to ensure success of our platform, you will be a crucial part of our data-driven vision, enabling less technical end users to derive insights from our data platform and tooling. You will be a key piece of enabling our team to scale, supporting high quality knowledge capture and our key data capabilities across our platform
- You bring 3+ years of experience in a tech-enabled company with a BS in computer science or related field.
- You thrive on organization and documentation and have been responsible for knowledgebase management.
- You have working knowledge of SQL and version control (Github) best practices.
- You have experience with dashboard visualization and analytics tools.
- You are most successful in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You are energized by teaching others how to use modern tech tools to perform their jobs more effectively.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring and rapidly learning new technologies.
- You are a self-starter and can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- Job Code: #LI-JR1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139