I have seen first-hand how the drug pricing dynamic has become increasingly byzantine, limiting access to important drugs for many patients who need them most. EQRx is poised to bring equity, trust and transparency back to the industry through a new approach that to lowering prices without compromising quality.Jami Rubin Chief Financial Officer
Manager, Senior Manager or Associate Director, Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You'll Do
Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This role will play a key part in making that vision a reality, by contributing to the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) activities at EQRx. You will help execute this vision. You will contribute to developing an HEOR strategic plan for our therapeutics both in the US and globally. You will manage HEOR research projects and studies, including decision analytic models to support reimbursement, real-world comparative effectiveness research and patient-reported outcomes research. You will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to clearly demonstrate the economic and health benefit of EQRx treatments to reimbursement authorities, payers, clinicians, and patients.
The Impact You Will Have
Your work will help to radically lower drug prices and dramatically expand access to novel therapeutics. This is not your standard HEOR position. We’re not working to justify high prices – instead, your work will focus on decreasing the barriers to adoption of lower priced therapies in support of our mission.
· You hold a Masters or PhD in health economics, decision science or another quantitative discipline and 3+ years of experience in the HEOR field.
· You have experience conducting economic evaluations (e.g., cost-effectiveness analyses, budget impact analyses).
· You have co-created drug dossier and value propositions for our products, focusing on the HEOR section of the dossier.
· You are an expert communicator and are adept at explaining complex topics to stakeholders with a variety of backgrounds.
· You are an expert in R, Python, C++, and/or Microsoft Excel
· You’re a team player – you can work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams and are willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
· You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
· You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
· Bonus points if you:
- have experience working with reimbursement authorities in multiple countries on HTA submissions.
- have experience in using longitudinal EMR, registry, or insurance claims data to generate insights. You’ve developed creative ways to use data to achieve your goals.
- have worked with data scientists and software engineers to put something into production and have thought about scalable ways to improve the reach of your work.
We consider these behaviors we seek in all EQRx employees.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients. We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
What does EQRx stand for?
uality Medicines: Equally good or better, innovative medicines
uitable Medicines: Making innovative medicines affordable
ual Access: Sustainable, frictionless access for people to cutting-edge medicines
We have a bold mission and are looking for equally bold people who want to join us and help make a difference in the world. If you want to grease the wheel, we are definitely not for you. Want to build the wheel? We might be just what you are looking for.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139