We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Chairman and CEO
Manager, Global Supply Chain (Supply Chain Manager)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the supply schedules across the Clinical and Commercial supply network. The principal objective of this role is to deliver innovation in the Clinical/Commercial Supply Chain in order to drive cost savings, reduce risk and improve service levels. In this role you will manage multiple and complex projects, which require strong problem-solving skills and creative or innovative thought. You will be responsible for setting inventory policies and owning metrics (i.e. schedule adherence) on the status and stability of API through DP/FDP plans.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will assist CMC and Technical Operations at EQRx to drive value through the extended supply chain by viewing it as a strategic asset. You will be responding to a changing strategic nature of demand with high quality supply plans as well as assessing opportunities to apply Supply Chain Excellence techniques throughout all operations. Your goal will be to deliver innovation in the Clinical Supply Chain and to deliver flexibility and agility for our internal and external customers.
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in supply chain management or in a life sciences, or other relevant field i.e. engineering, economics, etc.
- You have 8 or more years of experience in industry (APICS/ASCM certification a plus --i.e. CPIM, CSCP).
- You have experience managing the ownership/facilitation of meetings in support of Supply/Demand & Operations Planning cycle and utilizing influence to align departmental and corporate objectives.
- You have experience and understanding of master data elements – yields, lots sizes, lead-time as well as maintaining inventory (Primary Package (PP), Bulk (DP), Commercial (CP) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)).
- You can participate and work effectively on and leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve work through others that do not report directly to you.
- You can participate in crafting contingency plans and mitigating risks while working within the confines of the current capacity environment by influencing change and/or challenge insourcing/outsourcing decisions when necessary.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup
- You are a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139