EQRx is uniquely positioned to revolutionize how medicines are brought to patients through innovation and strategic collaboration across global healthcare systems—it’s an opportunity to make a real impact.Michael Doherty Chief Regulatory Affairs
Manager, Clinical Data Management
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
As Manager, Clinical Data Management you will lead the oversight of Clinical Data Management (CDM) activities for multiple clinical trials. This position will report to the Director of Clinical Data Management. You will ensure all Clinical Data Management (CDM) tasks and activities adhere to Good Clinical Practices to provide high quality data for analysis.
You will act as a Subject Matter Expert and be responsible for multiple studies. You will lead the execution of CDM tasks according to timelines and identify risks and mitigate as appropriate. You will lead all study specific CDM activities, including data review and reconciliation, User Acceptance Testing and study design. This role will also lead the filing of CDM documentation, ensuring expectations are met and providing oversight of the study level CDM TMF.
You will collaborate and lead with a cross functional team the development and review of CDM study level documentation, including the Data Management Plan, Data Review Plan, eCRF Completion Guidelines and Data Transfer Specifications. You will assist in the review of clinical study documentation including the study protocol and project timelines. You will generate and analyze CDM metrics, recognizing potential trends and issues and escalate as appropriate.
The Manager, Clinical Data Management will assist in the development of study timelines and prioritization of work to ensure that CDM tasks are delivered on time and with high quality. You will lead the planning and facilitation of CDM meetings and assess study and program risks, developing risk mitigation strategies and solutions.
The Impact You Will Have
- This is not your standard clinical data management role. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a scientific field.
- You have significant experience with Clinical Data Management in your career.
- You have strong knowledge of CDISC Standards.
- You are experienced in Risk Based Trial Management.
- You have Trial experience in study phases 1-4, along with submission experience.
- You have knowledge of EDC systems.
- You are proactive, accountable and have a strong attention to detail.
- You can effectively prioritize competing tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You are skilled in computer systems, including MS Office.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139