EQRx has an unprecedented opportunity to fundamentally change the approach to drug development and delivery that is purpose-built and integrates innovative scientific and technological advancements for the benefit of people and society.Melanie Nallicheri President and Chief Operating Officer
IT Success Manager
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
As a rapidly growing, digital-native biotech, EQRx is looking for an IT (Customer) Success Manager to provide our colleagues with the support they need. You will be a champion for our modern, data-first vision, educating and cultivating the capabilities of the EQRx team. You will be responsible for supporting end-users and fostering adoption of best practices across our platform, which includes Microsoft Office 365, single sign-on, video conferencing, and public cloud technologies. You will sustain scalability by keeping our knowledgebase well organized and documenting IT best practices. You will hold our service desk personnel to the highest standards of support while enhancing the user experience.
The Impact You Will Have
Working alongside your EQRx colleagues, you will support them to achieve their goals from day one. You will be the leader of our service desk and IT support structure. You will be a key member of our team’s ability to scale efficiently.
- You have 5+ years of experience in supporting end users, preferably in the biotech/pharma industry.
- You have 2+ years minimum managing staff and managing Service Desk functions.
- You possess exemplary customer service skills and communication etiquette.
- You are a leader.
- You have well-developed problem-solving skills.
- You have experience working with a managed service provider.
- You can define and execute processes in a regulated environment.
- You can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have significant experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10 computers, Apple MacOS laptops, and iOS devices.
- You have advanced system administration, public cloud, and networking knowledge.
- Job Code: #LI-AL1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139