We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Global Program Team Director
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Global Program Team Director will provide operational support to the Program Executives to integrate cross functional planning across development into the overall program plan, budget and timeline. You will work closely with the Program Executives to facilitate the elaboration, approval and execution of the global program strategy, as well as facilitate the decision-making process for their program(s). You will define and track scope, risks, budget/costs and time, and critical path. This person will facilitate team meetings/agenda/minutes/action items including decision and action logs. You will also facilitate team goal setting and tracking to ensure adherence to plan and strategy, and end of year team evaluation process. This person will also coordinate program communications to ensure team member alignment.
You will provide operations and project management expertise to drive Program Executive members towards execution of the strategy. The Global Program Team Director will schedule meetings, prepare agenda and coordinate pre-read materials with input from team members, facilitating meetings that focus on clear decisions and actions, and writing concise and accurate action items and minutes. You will participate in innovative departmental process improvements with significant organizational impact and manage, as needed, non-project responsibilities, which can include processes and system optimizations. You will manage program communications tools in order to provide up-to-date program information and documentation to the leadership. This role will partner with cross functional areas to understand interdependent activities for drug development, including but not limited to preclinical, chemistry and manufacturing control, global clinical development, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, clinical science, pricing, finance and corporate development. You will leverage team members to proactively identify potential issues or obstacles and achieves resolution or plans contingencies.
The Impact You Will Have
- This is not your standard Global Program Team Director. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in science or a business-related field.
- You have an advanced degree in science or business.
- You have in-depth pharmaceutical industry experience and drug development in all phases of development with significant experience within related functions (e.g. Clinical Science, Clinical Operations, Research, Regulatory, chemistry, manufacturing controls, Marketing).
- You have project management experience leading complex pharmaceutical projects in a multi-disciplinary, global environment.
- You have a demonstrated ability to positively influence outcomes, key project decisions, and strategic problem-solving.
- You can communicate clearly and present key information objectively to all levels of the organization including executive management.
- You can influence and negotiate to optimize development and address barriers.
- You have skills with proactive risk management and can propose solutions and deliver appropriate mitigation plans.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139