Innovative solutions are cultivated by collaboration that builds upon each person’s knowledge, experiences, and creativity, and working together toward our common mission of remaking medicine.Rona Anhalt Chief People Officer
Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
As an Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator, you will be the administrative business partner to the Chief People Officer and Chief Communications Officer, SVP Corporate Affairs & Citizenship. You will perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, complete expenses, coordinate internal & external discussions). You will support the candidate experience for executive search firm roles as well as onboarding preparation for the new leadership team members, in partnership with the Manager of Office & Administration, Talent Acquisition and People team. You will manage and/or lead various people or communications projects as assigned.
You will partner with the Manager of Office & Administration to streamline people & communications activities with the overall corporate strategy. You will provide back up support to your fellow administrative peers as needed. You will move quickly with the changing environment and strategically support people & communications initiatives. You will work behind the scenes and make a significant impact on the people you support.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard EA/Project Coordinator position. We are doing things different here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first. Administrative jobs at EQRx are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us reimagine, rework, redesign, and remake medicine.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 5+ years in direct executive support and/or project management and event planning experience.
- If you have experience in biotechnology and/or life science companies and human resource and/or communications experience that would be a plus.
- You have proven problem-solving and analytical skills, the ability to handle ambiguity, and good business judgment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- You can improvise, work efficiently, and respond quickly to changes while maintaining predictable best in class support.
- You are adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139