Too many people aren’t benefiting from breakthroughs in medicine because of cost—this is why EQRx was founded. We believe in enabling access to these advances by creating new medicines more efficiently and by pricing them more equitably.Vince Miller, MD Physician-In-Chief
Director/Senior Director, Medical Science Advocacy: Awareness, Education and Conviction
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
The Director or Senior Director Level of Medical Science Advocacy: Awareness, Education and Conviction will serve as a key contributor to the Medical Science Advocacy Team working towards the robust adoption of EQRx clinical assets. You will help develop and support the publication strategy with specific focus on adoption by key payers, PBM, guideline and pathway stakeholders.
You will help develop and execute the strategy for guideline submission and inclusion (for key US and ex-US bodies). You will serve as a critical educator of HCPs including, but not limited to, pharmacists, NPs, PAs, RNs, and selected physician groups. Working in that role, you will help identify gaps in the clinical experience and evidence development with the EQRx medicines across the full spectrum of healthcare system models. You will work collaboratively with the broader team to generate creative, efficient solutions to address these gaps.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will fundamentally lead the change in the perception that really good medicines are costly and less expensive medicines can't be as effective or safe.
- You will empower doctors and patients to have laser focus on the fight against the cancer by removing the silent battle for timely access to those desperately needed treatments.
- You will help prove this “sea change” is the way forward in drug development through timely, creative and bulletproof approaches to evidence generation focused on the most relevant outcomes.
- You are an RPh or PharmD (or have a similar degree) ideally with a specialty background in oncology, rheumatology, dermatology, or GI.
- You have 3 (or more) years of pharma/biopharma experience preferably and ideally tied to successful product launches.
- You have experience with strategic account management, ideally with IDNs and GPO leadership roles.
- You are referenceable with academic and community-based thought leaders, academic and community-based P and T/formulary leads, etc.
- You have produced relevant publications and presentations and have a proven track record of teaching and education.
- You have a solid track record of leadership and execution in pathway creation and adoption.
- You are passionate about the EQRx mission.
- You are comfortable presenting and discussing medical and scientific data and can adjust the discussion "level" to the audience.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139