EQRx has an unprecedented opportunity to fundamentally change the approach to drug development and delivery that is purpose-built and integrates innovative scientific and technological advancements for the benefit of people and society.Melanie Nallicheri Chief Executive Officer
Director, Global Value and Access
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Director, Global Value and Access
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for identifying value evidence and strategies necessary to achieve market access objectives for our portfolio of products across therapeutic areas, aligned to our corporate mission. You will partner with the teams from HEOR, Access Marketing and Medical Science Advocacy to develop evidence-based product value propositions, execute reimbursement submissions and engage with US and Global Value and Economic thought-leaders to identify innovative paths to reimbursement. You will lead our value dossier development, health-technology submissions and create economic-based tools for our US and Global Payer and Provider Partnership teams. You will conduct research on financial toxicity and the impact it has on health systems and on patient behavior. You will focus on supporting adoption of EQRx products in appropriate clinical and treatment pathways.
This role will identify emerging healthcare payer and reimbursement trends across geographies and create innovative solutions for EQRx to help meet, amplify or alter those trends. You will collaborate with our clinical product development teams to ensure payer needs are reflected in plans. You will drive cross-functional collaboration and develop strategic plans and economic engagement tools to achieve payer and provider partnership goals and objectives.
The Impact You Will Have:
This is a critical role that supports EQRx’s vision of innovating through access and focusing on payer and provider engagement and partnerships to improve and expand timely access to innovative medicines for patients in need.
Your Professional Superpowers:
- You have a graduate degree (preferred) in health economics, public health, health-services research or other related-area of study.
- You have deep experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, preferably within the disease states of oncology and immunology, focusing on reimbursement and market access strategies, pricing, health economics/outcomes research, HTA and value based agreements.
- You have demonstrated experience and success in developing product positioning and value proposition to secure long-term partnerships with US and ex-US payers and decision makers.
- You have significant knowledge of biopharmaceutical benefit management, ideally through both the pharmacy and medical benefit channels, reimbursement models, and the latest strategies and tactics to manage drug costs and utilization.
- You posses in-depth knowledge of payer/health system economics: understanding key issues and how these shift given changing healthcare and policy landscape.
- You are a strategic thinker and can identify emerging healthcare industry trends and problem-solve innovative ways for EQRx to help meet those needs.
- You are creative and bold – with a proven track record of developing new growth channels and market opportunities in creative ways.
- You have a proven track record of being unafraid to challenge the status quo and daring to try things differently.
- You are a relationship builder – one who comfortably communicates with people across levels and across different types of organizations and drives to common points of interest. You can integrate resources to achieve strategic objectives, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial approach to partnerships.
- You have exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to effectively contribute to broader partnership strategies and track multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a fast growing company.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139