We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Director, Global Compliance Spend Transparency, Monitoring & Analytics
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs
What You’ll Do:
As the Director, Global Compliance Spend Transparency, Monitoring & Analytics you will develop and manage a robust Global Transparency reporting program which includes business processes, operating procedures, and the technology platform which meets our short term needs and can be scaled to future needs across markets including the UK, EU, and US. You’ll bring a creative and robust approach to develop a technology enabled transparency program, compliance monitoring program, and insight-driven compliance analytics program.
You will lead the implementation of the EQRx Global Spend Transparency Platform and ensure compliance with all reporting requirements by managing them directly or working with local resources to ensure they are managed appropriately. You’ll develop technology platforms for a compliance monitoring program which allows the compliance team to efficiently monitor business activities and spend and provide countries with the flexibility needed to adapt the system for their local requirements.
You’ll support Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management programs and develop an insights-driven data analytics program and technology platform within the compliance function, proactively identifying areas to enhance the program and capabilities. You’ll partner with the informatics, finance, and business teams to guide development, integration, and usage of technologies and data. You will communicate data requirements and insights with technical and non-technical professionals and will also present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to senior management. You’ll interact with and advise senior business leaders on compliance and ethics issues that affect the success of the company and the execution of the company’s strategic business priorities. You will assist in the development and implementation of global compliance and ethics policies, governance and oversight processes, and controls and strategies related to and beyond the scope of the role.
The Impact You Will Have:
This is not your standard compliance position. We are doing things different here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a mission to develop medicines more efficiently and cost-effectively than ever before. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first while complying with all rules and regulations globally.
Your Professional Superpowers:
- You have a Bachelors’ degree.
- You have 10+ years of compliance monitoring, Transparency, and data analytics experience, preferably within the biopharmaceutical or consulting industry.
- You have experience working closely with Compliance and technology functions.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- You have deep understanding of HCP Engage to Pay process.
- You have deep understanding of data and analytics processes.
- You have in-depth knowledge of data visualization tools, and relevant data sets (i.e., Commercial, Customer Master, Sales, ERP, HCP Engagement).
- You are familiar with the global laws, regulations, and industry guidance that affect the biopharmaceutical industry.
- You have previously worked in or closely with Compliance, Finance, Operations, Transparency and Technology teams.
- You have experience in advising teams, including senior leadership, on Compliance related risks in the digital space.
- You have experience with digital innovation projects related to healthcare.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency, creativity, independent thought, and ability to effectively collaborate.
- You have experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can develop important relationships with key stakeholders.
- You have good conflict management and negotiation skills and can analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- You can translate strategy into action and have excellent analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple but effective way.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you, and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255