We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Director, Clinical Trials Partnerships
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will establish and build productive working relationships with our clinical partners at major healthcare organizations to support EQRx’s goal of bringing innovative medicines to patients at a fraction of the price. Specifically, you will drive the design and execution of innovative clinical trials in collaboration with internal and external teams. You will lead the strategic thinking and contribute to the development plans and regulatory strategies for therapies in the pipeline. You will actively engage a diverse set of regulators, payer organizations, and health systems and leverage cutting edge technologies to achieve transformative change in clinical research.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard Clinical Trials position. We are doing things differently here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission, and this role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- You have experience in clinical trial strategy, design, and operations.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory requirements from a global perspective and product development processes at all life cycle stages.
- You have experience with policy, guidance, and procedure development and maintenance.
- You have deep knowledge of oncology and immuno-inflammatory therapies.
- You have experience managing external partner and/or client relationships and programs.
- You have global experience and have driven new systems adoption.
- You have a working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and in-depth knowledge of clinical research processes, regulation and methodology.
- You possess a high customer service aptitude, seeking to understand and self-educate on current trends in the healthcare and payer market.
- You are operationally savvy and can identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes.
- You are hungry for knowledge and are constantly reviewing publications and information sources to keep current in areas of drug development, clinical trials, and clinical effectiveness.
- You monitor industry best practices, changes in global regulations and guidelines and recommend changes and upgrades to existing policies, SOPs and systems.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. People love working with you, and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139