EQRx has an unprecedented opportunity to fundamentally change the approach to drug development and delivery that is purpose-built and integrates innovative scientific and technological advancements for the benefit of people and society.Melanie Nallicheri President and Chief Operating Officer
Director, Clinical Pharmacology
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do
The Director of Clinical Pharmacology will provide strategic clinical pharmacology guidance across functional project teams at EQRx focused primarily on biologics in oncology and inflammation & immunology diseases. You will develop clinical pharmacology plans (e.g., pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and immunogenicity assessments, population PK and exposure-response analyses) to support the development and fast registration of EQRx products. You will be responsible for the driving strategy, planning, design, and execution of EQRx clinical pharmacology studies and work cross-functionally to establish clinical protocols. You will oversee clinical study conduct collaborating with clinical operations, data management, analysis, and reporting.
You will monitor our work with CROs/external vendors to ensure compliance with agreed protocols, quality standards and timelines. This role will review external data, lead the analysis, interpretation and reporting of clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data. You will manage bioanalysis and PK activities at CROs/external vendors. You will co-author regulatory submission documents (CTD, Investigator brochure (IB), EOP2 meetings, BLA).
The Impact You Will Have
This dynamic role will have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects with different drug modalities and a breadth of therapeutic areas including oncology and inflammation & immunology disorders. This is not your standard clinical pharmacology leadership role. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to our patients and company. We are on a critical mission to bring innovative, effective solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
- You have a PhD in Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, or a related field with 10+ years of bio/pharmaceutical industry experience as a clinical pharmacologist.
- You have strong knowledge of biologics pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics principles, immunogenicity, modelling and simulation, Model-Informed Drug Development, ADME concepts, and regulatory clinical pharmacology requirements to support clinical development and regulatory submission.
- You have a demonstrated track record and ability to manage the clinical pharmacology/pharmacokinetic components of development projects.
- You are proficient and experienced in using common PK/PD modeling software packages (such as Phoenix WinNonlin, NONMEM, R, SAS, and other similar tools).
- You have excellent project management skills.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139