EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will lead all aspects of statistical activities in support of clinical trials for a rapidly growing start-up. You will develop, direct and oversee activities in the areas of Biostatistics function for the assigned therapeutic areas, including the development and implementation of strategic organizational and staffing plans to ensure high quality and on time completion of all deliverables. You will lead the statistical design and analysis activities for clinical trials assigned and review Case Report forms (CRFs/eCRFs) to ensure completeness and accuracy. You will develop Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and create table, listing and figure shells. You will perform statistical analysis as defined in SAP and support analysis planning for clinical trials, provide statistical input to clinical study reports, and statistical support to drug safety, medical affairs and pharmacology.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard Biostatistics position. We are doing things different here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Who You Are
- You have a Master’s degree in biostatistics or statistics, with at least 10 years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You possess expert level knowledge with regard to drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP guidelines.
- You are fluent in English both written and verbally.
- You have a proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), efficient in preparing presentation materials.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139