We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do
You will play a key role in building a truly modern clinical development organization. As the lead statistician on multiple EQRx clinical programs, you will plan and carry out statistical activities in support of our innovative clinical trials. You will develop Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and create table, listing and figure shells, and review Case Report forms (CRFs/eCRFs), all the while considering how we can improve these processes. You will perform statistical analysis as defined in the SAP, plan the design and analysis for our clinical trials, provide statistical input to clinical study reports, and provide statistical support to drug safety, medical affairs and pharmacology.
The Impact You Will Have
Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This is not your standard Biostatistics position. We are doing things different here than how they are normally done, and this role is no exception. The Director or Biostatistics will be an integral part of the clinical development team at all steps of development, from study design to approval, and will be encouraged to think outside the box to accelerate approval, both when developing our core processes and in developing our clinical study plans.
- You have a PhD or Master’s degree in biostatistics, statistics, or related area with 8+ years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have led (preferred) or participated in regulatory submissions with experience working in the Oncology.
- You have a strong understanding of drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP guidelines.
- You have expertise in using statistical programming software (e.g., SAS, R)
- You have a growth mindset, are a lifelong learner, and are energized by the idea of challenging existing thinking.
- You are an expert communicator and are adept at explaining complex topics to stakeholders with a variety of non-technical backgrounds.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You have strong interpersonal skills - you understand relationships are key and are a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you take pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a startup
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139