EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will build consistent datasets from constellations of key datapoints, third party data products, and public datasets. You will capture key data updates from diverse sources such as clinical trial data releases, sales + market figures, and regulatory filings, using them to patch gaps in data bases. You will build and fill data structures that gather and aggregate across these sources. You will create tools and procedures to ensure data cleanliness, quality, and usability across stakeholders at EQRx. You will help us programmatically aggregate data, identifying issues in consistency and organization, while we implement modern ETL processes.
The Impact You’ll Have
Many critical data sources in the life sciences today are either not aggregated or not structured in such a way to allow broad-scale use by experts. By combing through, combining, filling gaps, and updating these data sources you will allow experts across EQRx to see further, helping to enable our mission of cheaper, more accessible medicines for all. By building consistent internal datasets, you will help us build a data-driven culture and provide every decision with a history, allowing us to improve over time.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelors degree, preferably in a quantitative, computational, or scientific field (eg computer science, economics, quantitative biology).
- You are experienced in working with messy datasets and have an eye for detail to catch inconsistencies.
- You love thinking about building tools to automate ensuring data accuracy.
- You’re energized by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle important problems in drug development and reimbursement
- You can program fluently in a modern programming or computational language, eg Python, C++, R, Matlab and want to develop your skills further. You have experience in SQL.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have a curious mind and are excited to learn new skills, tools, and about novel types and uses of data.
- You want to build a career in data analytics, data science or data/software engineering.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139