Clinical Project Manager
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will lead a cross functional team (or participate as a regional lead) in the planning and delivery of a defined clinical project to scope, (including quality, budget, time, among other aspects), as well as managing resources and risk. You will be responsible for project management including the development and maintenance of realistic, up-to-date and appropriate quality, project and study plans (including timelines and budget). You will provide input into study feasibility, study specifications, vendor/partner contracts and essential documents such as clinical study protocols, informed consents, CSRs, etc.
You will facilitate daily/weekly status meetings and create- status documentation for internal and external parties as needed. You will facilitate communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc. You will prioritize work for the internal teams; filter requests and assign them to appropriate resources based on the defined criteria. You will coordinate every aspect of the clinical trial from feasibility to clinical study report and ensure the team adheres to clinical project plans including medical monitoring plan, clinical monitoring plan, safety management plan, etc.
The Impact You Will Have
This is not your standard Clinical Project Manager position. This position is highly visible and of significant impact to the company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of clinical research process from Phase I through regulatory submission.
- You have a strong knowledge of current ICH GCP guidelines.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You can manage multiple priorities within a variety of complex clinical trials.
- You can set baseline targets, track trends and implement mitigation plans.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Explore Open Jobs
Stay in the Loop
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139