We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Chairman and CEO
Business System Analyst, Clinical
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
GxP Business Systems Analyst, Clinical Systems
What You'll Do
You will be a crucial member of the Informatics team tasked with implementing, enabling and supporting the use of cutting-edge technologies including Quality, Pharmacovigilance, and associated Clinical Development Systems. You will work closely with Business and Informatics teams as both an analyst and business liaison to understand business objectives, gather project requirements and lead system configurations. Your unique ability to translate business needs into technical solutions will make you an instrumental part of our team. There will always be new challenges as you will be constantly evaluating our platform for gaps and proposing innovative solutions. You will champion the use of modern technology to support efficient and quality business processes.
The Impact You Will Have
As EQRx is not a typical life sciences company, this is not a typical Business Systems Analyst role. You will be leveraging cutting edge technology to turn our integrated systems vision into a reality. You will be instrumental in defining and implementing the core systems and processes to deliver a unified and integrated platform to our business teams.
Who You Are
- You bring 5+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry with a thorough understanding of Quality Management and Pharmacovigilance Systems.
- You have experience leading projects from concept to close-out and thorough understanding of Systems implementation processes in a GxP environment.
- Your deep understanding of Veeva systems and Veeva Administrator Certification is vital.
- You have experience with business requirements analysis, software validation, and 21 CFR part 11.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can make decisions, deliver on commitments, share knowledge, acknowledge other’s achievements and collaborate with peers to meet objectives or timelines in a rapidly changing environment.
- You thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139