As a society, we’ve recognized an increasing need to rethink the value of best-in-class medicines and make a shift to consider both the science and the cost, with the goal of expanding access to high-quality medicines.Eric Hedrick, MD Chief Physician Executive
Associate Director, Real-World Evidence (RWE)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will analyze data throughout the development process to bring new therapies to market efficiently, improve our understanding of treatment outcomes, and enable access to those therapies. You will sit at the forefront of real-world evidence (RWE), identifying new and emerging data sources, methodologies, and analytical tools that can be leveraged in support of the EQRx portfolio (e.g., in support of trial design, regulatory submissions/approvals and access). You will design and conduct fit-for-purpose RWE analyses, including assessing natural history of diseases, conducting comparative effectiveness studies, assessing real-world clinical practice, and developing novel biomarker strategies. You will work collaboratively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders to use RWE to inform key healthcare decisions of patients, physicians, regulators, and reimbursement authorities.
The Impact You Will Have
Our mission is to make innovative drugs affordable and accessible. This role will play a key part in making that vision a reality. This is not your standard RWE position. We are doing things differently here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. RWE will increasingly be used in regulatory and reimbursement decisions, and this role will be driving this change.
Who You Are
- You hold a Masters or PhD in biostatistics, epidemiology, health economics or another quantitative, scientific discipline and at least 5-8 years leveraging real-world evidence for clinical research
- You are problem focused, creative, and practical in how you apply data to problems
- You have a solid foundation in observational research and statistical methods and demonstrated experience conducting rigorous scientific analyses
- You have experience working with longitudinal EMR, registry, biobanks, or insurance claims data to generate insights
- You are an exceptional communicator – you can use data to tell a clear and compelling story and can communicate complex analyses to many types of stakeholders
- You are an expert in statistical programming software (e.g., R)
- You’ve worked with data scientists and software engineers to put code into production – you think about scalable ways to improve the reach of your work.
- You’re a team player – you can work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams and are willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to think differently and embrace the journey?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139