We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Executive Chairman, Board of Directors
Associate Director HEOR, Medical Writing
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You'll Do
Lead the preparation of payer reimbursement dossiers in addition to other core HTA/HEOR deliverables both for US and ex-US authorities.
The role may also involve leadership in the area of publication planning and execution across multiple programs.
· You will contribute to identifying key dossier and document messages and supporting data.
· You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support articulation of the clinical and economic value of our therapies.
· You will manage the document review process ensuring conflicting and/or ambiguous comments are clarified and appropriately addressed.
· You will ensure that appropriate documented quality control (QC) checks are performed on medical writing deliverables and work closely with the study team to reach consensus on timelines for deliverables.
The Impact You Will Have
- This is not your standard Medical Writing position. EQRx is on a mission of Remaking Medicine and this role is critical to our success. This position is a highly visible role that will help us drive forward towards our pinnacle goal of truly putting patients first.
- You have a Masters or PhD in a life-sciences field (e.g. Medical, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or other relevant scientific or clinical discipline).
- You have advanced HEOR skills
- You have a demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and industry guidelines and regulations, e.g., International Council for Harmonisation and Good Clinical Practice.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies related to documentation and efficiency.
- You have a strong understanding of relevant scientific and medical terminology and statistical methods.
- You have experience with policy, guidance, and procedure development and maintenance.
- You have global experience and have driven new system adoption.
- You demonstrate the ability to analyze existing processes and implement effective changes as needed.
- You have oncology and immuno-inflammatory experience.
- You can coordinate the ongoing evaluation of products technologies, services, and processes.
- You can identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve timelines.
- You are constantly reviewing publications and information sources to keep updated on current regulations, practices, and procedures.
- You monitor industry best practices, changes in global regulations and guidelines and recommend changes and upgrades to existing policies, SOPs and systems.
- You have in-depth knowledge of clinical research processes, regulation and methodology.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139