There is an incredible opportunity for innovation in the drug development process. We are reimaging what’s possible to build a more efficient and sustainable model.Christian Antoni, MD, PhD Chief Development Officer
Associate Director, Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This role will play a key part in making that vision a reality, by leading the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) activities at EQRx. You will build out the data assets, processes, and team to execute on this vision. You will be responsible for developing an HEOR strategic plan for our assets both in the US and globally. You will independently conduct HEOR research projects and studies, including economic models to support reimbursement, real-world comparative effectiveness research and patient-reported outcomes research. You will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to clearly demonstrate the economic and quality of life benefit of EQRx treatments to reimbursement authorities, payers, clinicians, and patients.
The Impact You Will Have
Your work will help to radically lower drug prices and dramatically expand access to novel therapeutics. This is not your standard HEOR position. We’re not working to justify high prices – instead, your work will focus on decreasing the barriers to adoption of lower priced therapies in support of our mission.
Who You Are
- You hold a Masters or PhD in health economics, biostatistics or another quantitative discipline and at least 5-8 years of experience in the HEOR field.
- You have experience working with reimbursement authorities in multiple countries on HTA submissions.
- You have experience conducting economic evaluations (e.g., cost-effectiveness analyses, budget impact analyses).
- You have expertise in using longitudinal EMR, registry, or insurance claims data to generate insights. You’ve developed creative ways to use data to achieve your goals.
- You’ve worked with data scientists and software engineers to put something into production – you think about scalable ways to improve the reach of your work.
- You are an expert communicator and are adept at explaining complex topics to stakeholders with a variety of backgrounds.
- You are an expert in statistical programming software (e.g., R)
- You’re a team player – you can work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams and are willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139