We believe it’s possible to have a profound impact on bending the cost curve in healthcare by building a pipeline of innovative medicines and bringing them to market at dramatically lower prices.Robert Forrester CXO
Associate Director, Drug Product Development
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You’ll Do
You will work closely with CMC teams, key stakeholders, and external partners to develop solid oral formulations across a diverse portfolio of small molecules. You will help establish drug product development and manufacturing strategy and systems, with an eye toward efficiency and simplicity. You will help develop and iterate innovative ideas for streamlined development, both within EQRx and at external partners.
You will forge close working relationships across disciplines to advance multiple programs through clinical development and into commercialization. You will design and oversee technology transfer of drug product processes to external manufacturing sites. You will author and review regulatory filings, development reports and related documents in support of EQRx’s mission.
The Impact You Will Have
As the first Drug Product expert in the Small Molecule CMC group, you will help establish the playbook for Drug Product development at EQRx. You’ll build out the Drug Product development capabilities at an innovative and growing company. Your role will be highly visible and important to EQRx, as we are on a mission to bring high-quality medicines to patients at a fraction of the price.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D in Engineering, Materials Science, Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or a related field.
- You have 7+ years of small molecule solid oral dosage form process development experience.
- You are a practitioner of, or interested in learning, Design of Experiments, and other tools in the Quality by Design paradigm.
- You have experience authoring CMC sections of regulatory submissions and a working knowledge of regulatory guidance.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to build a sustainable pipeline of excellent drugs at much lower prices?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139