We’re working to remake medicine and challenge the status quo in drug development. We’re building a team of tenacious individuals who dream big, embrace innovation, and thrive on tackling big challenges to help people and society.Sue Hager Chief Communications Officer, SVP Corporate Affairs and Citizenship
Associate Director, Corporate Strategy
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will be a key contributor for defining key aspects of EQRx’s pipeline strategy and building the portfolio of key targets and indications for EQRx to pursue. You will analyze the landscape for large therapeutic areas such as immunology and Oncology and identify key market opportunities for EQRx to pursue. You will perform thorough research and develop understanding of the armamentaria and treatment paradigms for specific diseases to develop proprietary EQRx disease maps to identify and track the most exciting targets of the present and the future. You will perform market and commercial assessments of key programs of strategic interest.
The Impact You Will Have
You will help build and shape the foundational portfolio of EQRx and be instrumental in driving forward the bold mission of making medicine more accessible. This is a highly critical and impactful role in our organization, and you will help guide key strategic and business decisions.
Who You Are
- You have a PhD in the Life Sciences.
- You have 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech corporate development function or life sciences strategy consulting.
- You have a strong knowledge base in oncology and/or immunology field and are able to think creatively.
- You enjoy assessing emerging science and major advances in domain areas, in the absence of definitive data.
- You have strong analytical skill set and modeling experiences (e.g. building revenue forecasts).
- You possess strong communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139