Too many people aren’t benefiting from breakthroughs in medicine because of cost—this is why EQRx was founded. We believe in enabling access to these advances by creating new medicines more efficiently and by pricing them more equitably.Vince Miller, MD Physician-In-Chief
Associate Director, Computer System Assurance
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will lead the development of our technology policies, procedures, and work instructions focused on aligning processes with technical capabilities. You will own validation activities and ensure that our computer systems are compliant with appropriate regulations including 21 CFR Part 11. We will count on you to be forward thinking about the adoption of upcoming guidance on computer system assurance from the FDA. You will be a key member implementing and managing our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) strategy. You will be responsible for external audits of our computer systems ensuring any corrective actions are implemented. You will be responsible to our computer system validation budget. Working closely with the Quality team, you will help foster a culture of compliance across the company.
The Impact You Will Have
You will build and lead the computer system assurance capabilities of a rapidly growing company planning to operate on an unprecedented scale. Effective use of technology is critical to our success and by ensuring compliance and validation you will have broad impact companywide.
- You bring 6+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry in a strategic role related to computer system validation and compliance.
- You have extensive knowledge of Computer System Validation in FDA regulated environment.
- You stay up to date with the everchanging regulatory landscape related to compliance and validation.
- You are passionate about standards and best practices to drive consistency and efficiency.
- You have represented IT in support of regulatory audits.
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR) is a plus.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- You flourish in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Job Code: #LI-JR1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139