We have a responsibility to build upon the incredible progress that has been made in understanding the biology of disease and to develop life-changing medicines that allow for sustainable, equitable access. We’ve seen success in other industry’s market-based, disruptive solutions - now is the time for healthcare.Alexis Borisy Chairman and CEO
Associate Director, Clinical Data Systems
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will lead technical activities in support of our clinical data systems including our EDC, Data Lake, Biostatistics, and ePRO technologies. Working with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for the technical configuration of our study databases in accordance with our standards and best practices. You will execute our clinical data lake vision delivering our ability to consolidate disparate sources into a harmonized data platform. Our Data Science and Biostatistics teams will count on you to enable their cutting-edge strategy while remaining compliant with regulatory requirements and internal best practices. You will lead efforts to identify, evaluate, and incorporate novel data technologies into our approach to clinical development.
The Impact You Will Have
You will lead our technical strategy for building our modern clinical data systems architecture, which is central to EQRx’s mission to Remaking Medicine. You will work across the clinical development organization to maximize the efficiency, integrations, and scale of our clinical data systems.
- You bring 6+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry with a deep technical understanding of clinical data systems.
- You are experienced with the Veeva CDMS platform and can provide technical support configuring our study databases.
- You are passionate about standards and best practices to drive reuse and efficiency.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and can identify creative and scalable solutions.
- You have hands-on experience implementing and maintaining GxP systems.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate with internal teams, strategic partners, and vendors.
- You have a strong interest and experience in exploring new technologies.
- You flourish in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Job Code: #LI-JR1
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities. What does EQRx stand for?
Are you ready to fight for enduring patient access?
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow on social.
50 Hampshire StreetTwo-hour street parking is available. There are also several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Cambridge, MA 02139