There is an incredible opportunity for innovation in the drug development process. We are reimagining what’s possible to build a more efficient and sustainable model.Christian Antoni, MD, PhD Chief Global Development Officer
Senior Manager, Statistical Programming
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
As the Sr. Manager of Statistical Programming you will lead the programming activities within a therapeutic project at EQRx. You will ensure the quality of deliverables by consistently applying analysis and reporting standards and driving compliance with regulatory requirements. You will develop clear and robust programming specifications for internal and external programming work and review planning documents (e.g. statistical analysis plans, data presentation plans, data review plans) to ensure clarity, integrity and compliance with requirements and standards. You will build and manage a regulatory compliant computing environment and statistical programming SOPs. You will interact with other internal functions (biostatistics, regulatory and medical writing) to define and produce user-defined statistical reports (e.g., ad hoc requests). You will also oversee internal and external programming projects within a therapeutic project.
The Impact You Will Have:
Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This is not your standard statistical programming position. We are doing things differently here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. We are building our infrastructure and processes from the ground up, and at EQRx, you will be encouraged to thoughtfully integrate novel technologies in support of our vision.
- You have a graduate degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have 6+ years of clinical/statistical programming experience within pharmaceutical clinical development with experience that includes leading programming efforts to support regulatory filings (e.g., US, EU, Japan) with at least 2 years of experience in overseeing technical professionals or CROs in a regulated environment.
- You have extensive knowledge of SAS software (i.e., Base, Stat components) and general computing techniques and a knowledge of R or other statistical software packages.
- You have significant knowledge of the drug development process, clinical trial methodology, CDISC ADaM standards, statistics, and relevant regulatory requirements for drug approval.
- You have submission programming experience in late phase Oncology studies.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a great communicator. If you can speak Mandarin that is a plus.
- Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Ready to push beyond boundaries for equitable access for all.
- Problem Solving
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255