Too many people aren’t benefiting from breakthroughs in medicine because of cost—this is why EQRx was founded. We believe in enabling access to these advances by creating new medicines more efficiently and by pricing them more equitably.Vince Miller, MD Physician-In-Chief
Senior Director, Statistical Programming (Clinical Trial Data Science)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
You will play a key role in building a truly modern clinical development organization. You will help build the core statistical infrastructure and processes for the analysis of innovative clinical trials. In addition, you will lead the statistical analysis and programming for several of our innovative clinical programs. You will support the development of standards and best practices, building a harmonized approach to programming.
The Impact You Will Have:
Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This is not your standard statistical programming position. We are doing things differently here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. We are building our infrastructure and processes from the ground up, and at EQRx, you will be encouraged to thoughtfully integrate novel technologies in support of our vision.
- You have a PhD or master’s degree in biostatistics or statistics or computer science, with at least 10 years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry including 5 or more years of management experience of a statistical programming group.
- You have deep experience using both SAS and R for statistical analysis.
- You strive for efficiency and are always thinking about ways to improve your teams’ programming processes.
- You are an expert on drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including experience with in-house programming the analysis of regulatory clinical trials and supporting regulatory approvals (with experience in oncology and/or inflammation and immunology programs preferred).
- You have a growth mindset, are a lifelong learner, and are energized by the idea of challenging existing thinking to develop a modern, efficient clinical trial infrastructure.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you are someone who takes pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to challenge the status quo for a more equitable future?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255