Our understanding of biology in human disease alongside innovation in biomedical science and digital solutions should allow us to bring therapies to patients sooner and at significantly lower cost. The time is right for a holistic, disruptive change to enable equitable access to high-quality medicines.Carlos Garcia-Echeverria, PhD Chief of Rx Creation
Senior Director, Digital Marketing
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
You will lead the EQRx digital brand strategy to enable brand awareness, trial and usage of EQRx medicines. You will identify and operationalize new digital approaches to create brand equity for EQRx products, taking the lead on bringing new insights and ideas, inclusive of digital trends and technologies, to provide the best possible customer experience with our brands through omni-channel mediums.
The EQRx business model will require efficient delivery of relevant, optimized and value-add content for a best-in-class customer experience for all stakeholders. This role will promote and grow the organization’s digital footprint in direct support of improving the overall customer and patient experience with a specific focus on EQRx digital strategies which include, but are not limited to, disease state awareness programs, brand websites, blogs, virtual presentations and social media.
The rapidly changing market landscape and unique EQRx value proposition calls for building an integrated cost-efficient digital customer engagement model, shifting from a reliance on traditional salesforce resources. You will be responsible for building out the digital Customer Engagement Roadmap, focusing on creating a future state vision, from conducting needs assessment and capability prioritization to developing an implementation roadmap using key guiding drivers.
You will create and monitor success metrics of digital brand campaigns and leverage learnings for optimization of digital marketing programs, including optimization of product website performance and customer engagement initiatives. You will maintain all digital content and utilize metrics to recommend, test and implement a range of improvements designed to attract customers and optimize their digital experience with our brands.
Near term deliverables will include a complete needs/gaps assessment, development of launch readiness planning, a media planning model, vendor and tech stack selection. You will lead the effort to operationalize the go-to-market for digital channels through a scalable playbook which builds a marketing stack and addresses content management capabilities to support growth. You will need to set up the foundation for a 360 customer view for non personal data & reporting, standardize SOPs, systems and processes to advance a global digital ecosystem.
Longer term deliverables will include; 1) an end-to-end integrated digital customer experience, 2) capabilities to segment and target with messages through unified CRM platform and database, 3) an expansion of data and analytics; emphasis on creative A/B testing, 4) a campaign management automation across all customer segments, 5) build skills to ensure quality of the customer experience and pilot new platforms and health tech to accelerate innovation.
At EQRx we seek an individual who has a proven track record of developing data-based insights and providing recommendations to increase conversion rates across digital platforms, while simultaneously improving the user experience.
Build strong working relationships with various disciplines that comprise and support digital marketing. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and realize initiatives
The Impact You Will Have:
This is a critical role that supports EQRx’s vision of innovating and successfully bringing to market lower cost medications in the Oncology and Immunology disease states and establishing the best possible customer experience on a global basis. You will be building a function, a capability, a strategy and a go-to-market strategy to support currently approved and pipeline assets with digital strategies that maximize commercialization efficiencies and provide the platform for growth.
- You have a graduate degree (preferred) in marketing or related field.
- You have 12+ years of Marketing experience with 4+ in digital marketing.
- You have working knowledge of web development technology, terminology and digital marketing production activities.
- You are proficient in core marketing capabilities such as digital creative development, segmentation and investment optimization.
- You have deep experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, preferably within the disease states of oncology and immunology.
- You possess knowledge of terms and concepts used in digital marketing including familiarity with web analytics (Google Analytics), media performance monitoring, and media planning.
- You have solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, Moz, etc.)
- You are familiar with pharmaceutical marketing and medical-legal reviews.
- You have an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset and an eagerness, enthusiasm and passion to drive new capabilities
- You are a strategic thinker and can identify emerging healthcare industry trends and problem-solve innovative ways for EQRx to help meet those needs.
- You have a proven track record of being unafraid to challenge the status quo and daring to try things differently.
- You are a relationship builder – one who comfortably communicates with people across levels and across different types of organizations and drives to common points of interest.
- You can integrate resources to achieve strategic objectives, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial approach to partnerships.
- You have exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to effectively contribute to broader strategies and track multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a fast growing company.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to reimagine what's possible for patients?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255