Innovative solutions are cultivated by collaboration that builds upon each person’s knowledge, experiences, and creativity, and working together toward our common mission of remaking medicine.Rona Anhalt Chief People Officer
Regional Medical Director (OH Valley)
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
The Regional Medical Director will serve as a key member of the Medical Science Advocacy Team. You will serve as an expert for HCPs including, but not limited to, physicians, pharmacists, NPs, PAs, and RNs for EQRx medicines. Working in this role, you will help identify gaps in the clinical experience and evidence gaps for the development of EQRx medicines across the full spectrum of healthcare system models. You will help develop and execute the strategy for guideline submission and inclusion (for key US and ex-US bodies). You will also work to identify potential research collaborations, clinical trial sites and collaborate with the Medical Science Advocacy team to advance the EQRx mission and vision.
The Impact You Will Have:
You will fundamentally lead the change in the perception that quality medicines are costly and less expensive medicines can't be as effective or safe. You and your team will empower healthcare providers and payers to have laser focus on the fight against the cancer and other important diseases by removing the silent battle for timely access to those desperately needing affordable treatment. You will help develop and support the Key Thought Leader (KTL) strategy with specific focus on communicating fair and balanced EQRx data to key payers, PBM, guideline and pathway stakeholders.
You will be on the forefront of a “sea change” by leading the way drug development occurs through timely, creative, and bulletproof approaches to evidence generation focused on the most relevant outcomes.
This is an opportunity to:
- Identify and build thought leader maps/tiering for clinical, policy pathway/formulary and HEOR experts
- Engage with key global, national, and regional HCP/payer stakeholders
- Provide critical medical insights for internal stakeholders to shape strategy and directions
- Provide feedback on medical and HEOR and publications needs
- Compliantly assist with investigator-initiated study (IIS) strategy, submission, follow up and final data submission
- Compliantly assist with investigator and site selection with the goal to increase clinical trial efficiency by increasing accrual, data compilation, and generation
- Lead medical congress and conference coverage by providing review of impactful data and medical insights
Your Professional Superpowers:
- You are a PharmD, PhD, MD or hold another advanced Clinical Degree with a specialty background in oncology. Immunology and other related therapeutic areas will also be considered.
- You have a strong therapeutic, provider and payer expertise.
- You understand the nuances of treating and making decisions for large populations
- You have 8+ years of applicable working experience with 4+ years within pharma/biopharma, ideally tied to successful product launches.
- You have experience working with large group, academic, and /or IDNs and GPO leadership roles.
- You are intimately familiar with academic and community-based KTL including P&T/formulary leads.
- You have produced relevant publications and presentations and have a proven track record of teaching and education.
- You are comfortable working with investigators on prospective clinical, HEOR and RWE studies
- You have an understanding of the major oncology pathways and know how to appropriately engage with key formulary decision makers.
- You are able to travel 30-50% of the time
- You are passionate about the EQRx mission.
- You are comfortable presenting and discussing medical and scientific data and can “comfortably adjust" to the audience.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You play well in the sandbox. You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you. You take pride mentoring and supporting others.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to reimagine what's possible for patients?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255