Bold vision, imagination & a willingness to explore business model innovation, in addition to scientific innovation, are needed for more sustainable drug pricing. I am thrilled to help make what feels unthinkable today the norm tomorrow.Dina Ciarimboli General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Director/Senior Director, Global PD-L1 Marketing
EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
Who We Are:
We're a new kind of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new medicines at dramatically lower costs.
What You’ll Do:
As the Director/Sr. Director, Global PD-L1 Marketing you will lead the development of the global brand plan and go to market strategy for a PD-L1 Inhibitor for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and also for a rare disease, Extranodal Natural Killer T-Cell Lymphoma (ENKTL). The rapidly changing market landscape and unique EQRx value proposition calls for leveraging an integrated cost-efficient digital customer engagement model, shifting from a reliance on traditional salesforce resources. This experienced marketer’s role will therefore require the ability to develop brand plans that generate revenue, create brand equity, and drive demand, through digital first mediums.
Your near term deliverables will include the go to market launch plan for priority markets. You will work on targeting and segmentation of customers to define engagement approach, development of customer personas & journeys, and the development of channel strategies for owned and third party digital, scientific conferences, and medical education. Longer term your deliverables include development of a launch playbook to streamline and facilitate subsequent market launches.
You will work cross functionally with finance, forecasting, corporate strategy and communications, medical science advocacy, payer and provider partnerships, market access, and clinical to develop best in class strategies that build awareness, drive adoption, and a differentiated customer experience.
You will create and monitor success metrics for brand plans and leverage learnings for optimization of marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate with the digital engagement leader on all digital content and utilization metrics to orchestrate customers along the buying continuum and optimize their experience with our brand.
At EQRx we seek an individual who has a proven track record of developing data-based insights and providing recommendations to increase conversion rates across digital platforms, while simultaneously improving the user experience.
The Impact You Will Have:
This is a critical role that supports EQRx’s vision of innovating and successfully bringing to market accessible Oncology medications. You will be building the brand plan and go-to-market strategy for the second in a growing catalogue of innovative medicines.
- You have a graduate degree (preferred) or a bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- You have 10+ years of Marketing experience with recent experience in oncology.
- You have working knowledge of digital marketing production activities.
- You have successful experiences managing creative marketing and media agencies
- You are proficient in core marketing capabilities such as digital creative development, segmentation and investment optimization.
- You possess knowledge of terms and concepts used in digital marketing including familiarity with web analytics (Google Analytics), media performance monitoring, and media planning.
- You are familiar with pharmaceutical marketing and medical-legal reviews.
- You have an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset and an eagerness, enthusiasm and passion to drive new capabilities.
- You are a strategic thinker and can identify emerging healthcare industry trends and problem-solve innovative ways for EQRx to help meet those needs.
- You have a proven track record of being unafraid to challenge the status quo and daring to try things differently.
- You are a relationship builder – one who comfortably communicates with people across levels and across different types of organizations and drives to common points of interest.
- You can integrate resources to achieve strategic objectives, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are action-oriented, flexible, and have an entrepreneurial approach to partnerships.
- You have exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to effectively contribute to broader strategies and track multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- You can thrive in a small company environment and love the pace of a fast growing environment.
- You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
Are you bold enough?
Your work should matter and allow you the freedom to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with. In other words, your career is too important for your next move to be just another job, so let’s work together to change the world and bring affordable medicines to all patients.
We aren’t about a bunch of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup – you can find that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Are you ready to reimagine what's possible for patients?
It’s (mutually) beneficial.
You’re curious about what sets us apart from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx?
So, let’s start big—working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change the world.
By joining a team that’s remaking medicine development from start to finish, you’re going to enjoy the daily rush of throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of “the way things are done”
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility
And, yes—we also have a killer list of things that’ll help you shine as part of the team.
But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks
*As EQRx grows, please note that some of these are subject to change.
Stay in the Loop
Follow us on social.
We’re Remaking Medicine in a virtual-first environment. You can also find us at our Cambridge Hub.
EQRx Hub Location
50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone +1 (617) 315-2255